~?~
Thursday 8th 56F/13C [7.00] Rain this morning. Temperature dropping like a stone at lunch time. Wind blowing a gale from a north westerly direction.
Up at 5.30 after another sleepless night.
Cooking class this morning.
One+ phone still playing the dying fly.
I don't know what happened but somehow I managed to restart my phone through Google. The screen was not responding until then. My thousands of photos were backed up to the cloud and my PC. Now appearing on the phone too. This will save me the considerable cost of a new phone!
13.30 Back from cooking class. Where I made tomato. leek and onion soup. Which proved popular. There were seven of us today.
The car is behaving normally for the moment. The phone is catching up on apps and contacts. Not helped by my failure to take a note of a new password. Typed in haste, late at night and approved with a click.
No dinner required.
~?~

No comments:
Post a Comment