~?~
Saturday 3rd 50F/10C [7.50] Mist clearing to sunshine and 17C. Modest southerly winds. 21C/70F in the room. It was 24C/75F at bedtime!Up at 7.20 after being too hot and lying awake in the night. I got up for an hour at 2.30 and sat watching YouTube.
I should enjoy my Saturday morning ride today.
First I had a walk around the loop. It was quiet, sunny, warm and pleasant.
13.25 Back from a 39km ride. I started on the untreated leg from Glamsbjerg to Voldtofte. Of the new cycle path.
Then I climbed up to the ridge overlooking the sea to the south. Where I photographed an old farmhouse my wife and I looked at. Years ago now. When it was cheaply for sale. It was very isolated.
A number of outbuildings have been demolished. A young chap was working on renovating the place. He vanished and the place remains as he left it. The view of the sea is blocked by the humped field in front of it.Bright sunshine, very steep, but empty rural lanes and a gusty wind. Marked most of this section of my ride.
I did some light shopping on the way home. No chicken breasts. Not unless I was willing to pay double for half the quantity in free range!
Dinner was a salmon pasty, peas and chips.
10.00 I have been watching TV. The heart pain returned. I used the nitro spray and the pain has gone.
~?~


No comments:
Post a Comment