5 Oct 2026

5.10.2026 Sausage manglais?

 ~?~

  Monday 5th 55F/13C [8.50] Rather heavy overcast. Possible sunny periods between the clouds. Peaking at 17C/63F. Rather windy from the SW. Gusting to 13m/s [30mph] for hours.

 21C/70F in the room with the heat pump remote set to 19C/66F. AI says to hang the remote on an inside wall. There isn't anything suitable. Only the wood stove chimney.

 Up at 8.00 when my minder sent me a message.  I had a quiet night with more weird dreams. 

 Exercise therapy again this morning. 

 Back from my torture session. It went well. My legs are strong but my back isn't.

 I sent Euforia, the robot mower, out for a couple of tours this afternoon

 No afternoon nap. 

 Dinner was mangled sausage on wholemeal bread rolls. I fried one portion of sausages and realised it was not enough. So I used a plastic spatula to break up the nearly cooked remains in the frying pan. 

  

  ~?~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment