9 Dec 2018

9th December 2018. The basic human right to complete freedom from advertising:.

 *

Sunday 9th 42F, mild, cloudy and windy. More rain and showers promised. A largely grey and damp day. Too busy for a ride.

Is there anywhere I can register the fact that I would rather die screaming, even at gunpoint, than buy ANYTHING, EVER advertised on ANY website for the rest of my life?

I do not care if your business model is supported by selling transparent, advertising lies aimed specifically at vegetative, drooling retards.

If it were a newspaper I would have a simple choice not to read your pathetic sales swill.

Being involuntarily subjected to moving video, advertising some absolute garbage, with a blaring soundtrack, aimed solely and specifically at your educationally challenged customer base, is a grave offense against any thinking person's sensibilities.

It is a vicious assault and denies me my freedom not be subject to your barrel scraping, snake oil, sales gibberish for the consumption of naive morons, IN MY OWN TIME.

Lives are always limited in span. You have not paid me for the right to deny me my own, limited lifespan by demanding my attention for your commercial diarrhea, sales pitch.

Freedom from unsought advertising should be an inalienable human right.

If I am interested in a commercial product, or service, I will seek further information and read independent reviews before making a choice between the available options.

Advertising will INSTANTLY switch off my interest in your product and remain so until I die.

If your product, or service, is so utterly indistinguishable and so utterly pointless, that you have to descend to advertising, then it holds no further interest for me. Not ever!

Understood? 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment