16 Dec 2018

14th December 2018 Another dose of misery.

*

Friday 14th 35F, heavy overcast with light winds. Possible wintry showers. Walked to the village and back while practicing my Defensive Walking. Which usually involves throwing myself headlong onto the verge to avoid certain death by joke shop, driving license holders. I'd share videos of the raving lunacy and jaw dropping inadequacy I see daily but it is forbidden under Danish privacy laws.

In breaking news: Chancellor Chump's Brownshirts have killed a 7 year-old, asylum seeking girl who failed the "Einstein" loophole test. So was being bussed the 90 miles to the nearest Chump [machine gun] Tower, concentration camp for "processing."

Immigrant Chump's own, adult, model citizen, Slovenian, trophy wife & fellow immigrant, famously used the Einstein Test loophole to gain entry to the land which celebrates immigration.

Perhaps she [the trophy wife] was gifted in ways we haven't yet heard about and it will come out at his forthcoming trials? Is climate denial, for personal profit, a crime against future humanity? Better add it to the [long] list.

Saturday 15th 32-35F. Cloudy but too dark to see any weather. It eventually became a heavy overcast with light winds. I saw a rather dark buzzard crossing the prairie followed by a gliding cormorant descending to the marsh pond. The hunters were back again but only managed four shots in the time it took me to walk briskly around the block.

A deer came bounding out of another, nearby copse, crossed the field towards me and then stopped dead to sum me up. Then it was on down a steep bank and off across the next big field. All the while practicing its long jump. Peace and quiet of the countryside? Not really.

Had a Saturday morning ride to different shops to buy the everyday stuff which was out of stock locally yesterday. That's the problem with having entirely, part time, pre-pubescent staff, including the manager, to save money on the wages bill. I've given up expecting to see the same face twice.

It was rather chilly on the trike, today, with a crosswind going both ways. Thankfully I soon warmed up in my charity shop, cycling jacket. Only 14 miles, returning heavily laden.

I disturbed two huge flocks of black birds. First they were rooks and the next were jackdaws. It can be quite impressive to have so many black wings. All flapping wildly at the same time and going in all different directions. 

Sunday 16th 32F, heavy overcast, windy and cold. I was comfortable in my windproof jacket today. My warmest, fleece cap pulled well down over my ears and a heavy Norwegian jumper zipped up to the tip of my nose. It's amazing how well one can dress for the cold with recycled, charity shop, cast-offs for about a tenner.

It must be truly awful never being able to wear the same, mu£ti-thou$and, designer, ball gown to the next charity do. Being imprisoned by one's own pride just the price of being a filthy rich psychopath. Nobody needs designer clothing but the slave wage, rag trade always needs more, child workers.


Click on any image for an enlargement.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment