29 Sept 2026

29.09.2026 New med.

 ~?~

  Tuesday 29th 57F/14C [9.15] Overcast.  A cloudy start. Clearing to sunshine and 18C/65F later.

  Woken at 8.20 by somebody quite local. Ringing about my lathe. They should be here soon. I had fallen back to sleep after waking at 7.30.

 9.00 I have a buyer. An active 84year-old, living in the next village. He has always wanted a metal lathe. He's coming back on Thursday. We had a good chat. 

 12.30 I rang the doctor earlier about my recurring heart pain. They gave me an emergency appointment. 

 A chat, checked my blood pressure, then a wait for an electrocardiogram. Back for another chat with the doctor. New tablet to suppress the pain. Which had been removed by stopping the original tablets. Hopefully the will lack the same side effects like dizziness.

 Dinner was a chicken fry-up. With mushrooms and tweggs on toast.

 

  ~?~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment