3 Aug 2026

3.08.2026 Limping through life.

 ~?~

  Monday 3rd 60F/15.6C [8.00] We are promised full sun all day but it is cloudy. A warmer day peaking at 25C/77F. Light NE winds going southerly later. 20.5C/69F in the room. 16C/60F in the greenhouse.

 Up at 6.45 after a fairly quiet night. I was going to get up earlier but had cramp in my right calf. Which is very unusual for me. I am still limping as it still hurts. Massaging the calf doesn't help. I found a YouTube short video showing how to use a step or stair to ease the pain. 

 So I had no use for the competing videos. Which all ran over 10 minutes. Just to ensure Google had lots of time for stuffing with its shit advertising. The so called Algorithm of Death for YouTube. As more and more talentless, industrial strength, AI Turds irritate their viewers. 

 The EU is introducing new laws about digitally marking all AI online content. It is wonderfully apt that China is suffering from false AI videos. Emphasizing all the disasters which the evil dictatorship denies ever happened.   

 I have watered all the indoor and outdoor plants. Still limping, despite an hour of massaging my calf.   

 17.00 76F/24C. Hot and sunny after a cloudier morning. Returning from a drive to the village for vital groceries. Still limping but mobile. Several arms raised and waving from a veteran, open, British, sports car. They were going the other way. Closely followed by a large, vintage Mercedes. With a more restrained wave. 

 Dinner was the other half of the chicken on fresh bread rolls. Far more appetizing than toast.  

    

  ~?~

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment