~?~
Sunday 13th 62F/17C [9.45] Overcast with possible local showers. Brighter later. A breeze from the W-NW.A comfortable 21C/70F in the room. I left the heat pump on overnight set to 20C. So it has settled down.
No further contact from the chap who showed interest in my lathe.
I just had my morning chat online with my minder. No immediate plans for today.
I think I'll go for another ride. It isn't raining. I have had to do quite a bit of ducking recently. To avoid overhanging shrubs and trees on the cycle paths. I wonder, if I were to identify as a taller person. Do you think they would trim the shrubbery more efficiently?
Denmark has rules about hedges. Mostly about height where adjoining neighbours disagree. I am unsure about the law. What if private citizens were to trim overhanging branches on official cycle paths? What if I were to carry loppers on my bike? Would I be guilty of carrying weapons of mass destruction? Like burglars are prosecuted for carrying tools. To aid breaking into a unidentified property.
13.50 Back from a 43km ride to Assens and back. Mostly by the still incomplete, cycle path. It is now largely navigable. Even to the very end. Opposite the Assens police station. I know all the roads around the path intimately. Yet it still feels like a very long way traveling along the path. The vanishing point seems almost at infinity. Largely due to the tunnel effect of hedges on either side.18.15 I dragged two recycling bins long the drive and sent the mower out.
Time to think about making dinner.
Sunday dinner was fried chicken, mushrooms, carrots, peas, mashed potatoes and Bisto gravy.
~?~


No comments:
Post a Comment