31 Aug 2026

31.08.2026 Robot flasher?

 ~?~

  Monday 31st 61F/16C [7.45] Overcast with the risk of rain and thundery cloudbursts again. Variably windy from the south. 22C/72F in the room. 17C/63F in the greenhouse.

 Up at 8.00 after earlier clock watching in the dark. 

 I had my morning, online chat. 

 I have a new therapy exercise class starting next Monday at 11am.

 I drove to an electronics outlet where I obtained an orange strobe light and a WGP301 UPS. With a draw of only 100mA on a 7800mAh battery I should get in excess of 27 hours of continuous, stroboscopic, light output. Mounting it all on the robot mower without cosmetic damage will be fun! I shopped for groceries on the way home.

 In the afternoon the lady of the manor popped by for a chat. She stayed for a couple of hours. 

 Dinner was a huge mound of salad. 

 My sister rang with the sad news of a member of the family passing. 

 See next post.  

 

  ~?~

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment